The Champlain Centre for Health Care believes in promoting ethics education and capacity building on an on-going basis. Ethics Education activities include:
1) An annual Intensive Ethics Education Program (EEP).
2) An annual Ethics Symposium open to all interested individuals within the Champlain LHIN region.
3) Access to monthly Regional Ethics Presentations, and the opportunity to host such a presentation.
4) Capacity building related to specific topics is available upon request
5) Opportunities for individuals to network and share ethics resources.
6) The tracking of regional ethics needs to address systemic ethical issues throughout the Champlain LHIN.